How airport transfer discounts work
General Transfer Pricing
Transfer deals and discounts offered by transfer operators depend on many things. Airport transfer prices normally depend on your destination, day of the week and your group size. You may also be charged for extras and high-end, luxury services. Each airport to ski resort transfer combination has a different variable cost such as airport fees, driver hours, road tolls, petrol, wear & tear etc. The cost per person normally reduces with the number of people travelling on the same transfer.
Typically discounts available:
- Low season discounts for periods such as early December, January and end of season.
- Early booking discounts, typically 5-10%
- On-line booking discounts, typically 5-10%
- Mid week transfers deals for airport transfers between Monday and Friday, sometimes up to 50%
- Discounts for early morning and late night off-peak transfers
You can also normally negotiate additional discounts for larger groups or discounts for multiple transfer journeys.
Our advice, shop around and find the best deal directly from a reliable provider. Dealing with transfer providers directly cuts out the middlemen and you be able to get the best deal possible.