Top 3 après-ski places to visit when being on Cortina d'Ampezzo holidays
This time let us travel to a very Italian style village – Cortina d’Ampezzo! In the heart of Dolomites Alps, Cortina d’Ampezzo is one of the world’s largest ski areas with fully booked calendar ahead for major ski race international events! Safe to say that Cortina d’Ampezzo is the most popular ski resort in Italy! One of the explanations might be that serious skiing is joined with the amazing après-ski scene! Luckily for us, Cortina d’Ampezzo is home for proper Italian lifestyle, culture, and gastronomy! For your illustration, hear out our most treasured Cortina d’Ampezzo restaurant choices for a striking winter holiday!
Great Italian specials in Cortina d’Ampezzo restaurants
Most of the Cortina d’Ampezzo restaurants do offer traditional Italian cuisine combined with some singularities here and there. We’ll be focusing on mostly local food around the village – that’s why for dining; here are our top 3 places in Cortina d’Ampezzo:
- Al Camin – a heaven for life-oholics! Select your preferred dish from the wide menu, which also include some vegetarian options. Or perhaps choose to dine in the terrace with the view on Ampezzo Dolomites – it’s up to you;
- While in Tivoli you’ll also find some seafood and Mediterranean alternatives. The place has earned a Michelin star for its top quality ingredients and constantly high standard;
- Completing our guide on best Cortina d’Ampezzo restaurants, Ospitale is one of the oldest restaurants in Europe! Here you won’t just enjoy typical Ampezzano cuisine, but also revel in the history of Ospitale!
But there’s more of the après-ski scene still to come! Keep on reading to see what does Cortina d’Ampezzo nightlife’s saving up for you as things go from aperitif hour places to entertainment till sunrise!
We love what Cortina d’Ampezzo nightlife is offering!
Cortina d’Ampezzo nightlife passes on cafes, piano bars, lounges and even nightclubs! Here are the highlights from top 3 places for the most appetizing of refreshments:
- Molo Pub is more a chill-zone with great selection of beers from all over the world;
- Whereas Vip Club is going to be more suitable for those preferring to chat and have fun in a nice company! This piano bar hit just the right evening entertainment;
- In Bilbò Club you might run into some celebrities here, just saying! If you’re looking for a place with live DJ, then this is where you need to head out!
So there you have it! There’s really hard to find something like Cortina! Often when it comes to the village’s après-ski scene, for some Cortina d’Ampezzo restaurants are more important than the actual skiing. Among all superb accommodation, Italian-style shops and great restaurant choice, Cortina d’Ampezzo holidays are definitely recommended! No need to look further for the perfect winter holiday!
Agree with the eateries & entertainment? Share this article to flourish the experience from Cortina d’Ampezzo holidays!